Now Tap on ‘Flash’ at the top right to start the flashing process. If you don’t want to Delete Data from your phone then chose the “save user data” option, in case if you want to Lock the bootloader of your phone then choose the “Clean all and Lock” option. After verifying the package and your permissions, it will ask you to reboot the device. You have successfully installed Stock ROM on your Xiaomi smartphone using Mi Flash Tool. If you have any doubts while using the Mi Flash Tool, do let us know in the below comments.
If you’ve used smartphones for a while, there’s a very good chance it has happened to you. While it is technically possible to repair a cracked screen on your own or have someone else do it, most people don’t.
- This tool downloads the latest official ROM, TWRP and Magisk and it decides the best way to install it on our device.
- Download either the fastboot or recovery firmware from the link(s) below and follow the recommended flashing instructions immediately after the download options.
- Now, we aim to repeat the same story with the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro, Xiaomi’s latest mid-range value offering.
- Custom Roms are basically firmware which is developed by various community developers in order to put in extra features and benefits in the smartphone.
- When you are in stock ROM, you can update your mobile using the OTA method.
Download Latest Xiaomi redmi note 8 flash file from gsmmafia and flash your phone to fix hang on logo and bricked situation. Always use latest version to flash your xiaomi redmi note 8. Xiaomi Flash Tool (Mi Flash Tool) allows you to flash or install stock firmware (ROM) on Xiaomi Devices.
- Once complete you will see the “Success” message on the download the stock firmware screen, And your phone will reboot.
- If you want to downgrade or upgrade your version so it might be helpful for you we have provided all possible versions of Stock/Fastboot ROM download links of file.
- LineageOS is the most used and most trusted Custom ROM out there.
This space will be permanently occupied on your drive, so take this into consideration. The blobs should be pulled into the ~/android/lineage/vendor/xiaomi folder.