Now the point is how to get a firmware flash file to fix all boot loop issues. Redmi Note was launched in November 2019 and its a Xiaomi’s latest four-camera phone with budget pricing. The phone is well configured with excellent build quality which makes this phone best selling phone in the year late 2019. In this post, we will see how to flash stock ROM on Redmi Note 8 to restore it to factory default.
If customization is your thing, then you can also check out the CesiumOS v2.5.2 and Evolution X 4.1 ROMs for this phone, as both of them pack in a ton of features. You get access to everything from status bar customization options to lock screen personalization features with them. However, the aforementioned issues are also present in these ROMs. One UI is the newest version of Samsung Experience, the company’s own take on the Android mobile operating system.
We often follow the same steps at times of new MIUI updates. After downloading the firmware from file firmware stok rom above link, get a functional USB cable, then follow the instructions via this link to learn how to flash Xiaomi Fastboot and recovery firmware. To ensure that all important data on the phone (like contacts, messages, app data, etc.) is safe, back them all up because you could loose data after flashing. GsmMafia.Com provide you all mobiles latest flash file to download for free and here you can learn about mobile flashing and unlocking. You can use any of the following versions of Xiaomi Flash Tool to flash the firmware. However, we recommend using the latest tool version for Maximum Compatibility and Stability with the Windows OS.
- XiaoMiTool V2 will take care of most of the operations you would need to do, from when you connect the device to your pc until the desired rom or piece of software is installed.
- Over the last couple of months, the team has added support for devices like the ASUS ROG Phone II, Google Pixel 3 series, Xiaomi Mi A1, OnePlus One, Google Pixel 3a, Google Pixel 4, and many more.
- Once complete you will see the “Success” message on the screen, And your phone will reboot.
Here you can Download and install Redmi Note 8 Pro Android Phone device USB (Universal Serial Bus) drivers for free. Android phones with Android 8 and above cannot flash with a lower version. This is Windows Software, it needs only for Android Stock ROM, Custom ROM, or custom Recovery. You can fix the hard-bricked device using the SP Flash Tool for your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro. The SP Flash tool also supports all Android brands that have Mediatek (MTK) chipsets. If you have TWRP Recovery on the phone, then below are the steps. If the above methods did not work, Follow this guide Hard Reset to wipe all data.
- Redmi Note was launched in November 2019 and its a Xiaomi’s latest four-camera phone with budget pricing.
- The Samsung Galaxy A51 and Xiaomi Redmi 8 were the best selling Android smartphones in Q1 2020, according to a recent report from Strategy Analytics.
- Just take hold of the stock firmware from this post and you are good to go.
- Xiaomi’s game has seen a big, big step up in the past few years.
- We have shared the official Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File) on this page.
- With an update released to the Bixby app on older One UI devices today, this is finally possible.
We offer a unique solution to the “stay up-to-date” problem we mentioned at the beginning of topic. If you are wondering if your device will get MIUI 13 or Android 12 or 13, you can check it from our app. With the “Android 12 – 13 Eligibility Check” and “MIUI 13 Eligibility Check” menus, you can check which update your selected device will receive or not. After this process you will probably need to reflash TWRP image on your phone because flashing any Official update replaces TWRP with Mi-Recovery. All Xiaomi phones come with MIUI’s built-in updater app and with this app we can either wait for the updates to arrive to our phone or we can manually apply updates. To make your Xiaomi device run with no errors and avoid misbehaving, you need to make sure you have downloaded the correct firmware & ROM that meets exactly your model. It also allows you to flash or install the Stock Recovery or Custom Recovery on the Xiaomi Device.